Friday, December 18, 2009

ISA WAS HERE!


Fun fun saturday!! Isa was coming to Jakarta!! Well, I already checked his blog and I know he wrote so much better than I will do now. Hehehe.. Ok, I still wanna appologize for coming late but it was truly a blast to see him, laughing while watching dead zombies and having sushi for dinner at my fave spot, Sushi Tei (above picture) and having the animal conversations with him. hehehe.. Thank you soooo much for the fabolous day!!
Btw, Zombieland bener-bener konyol banget waktu si Bill Murray ketembak gara-gara dia pura-pura jadi zombie. hehehehe.. Funny zombies!!
You see? You just can't trust anyone. The first girl I let into my life and she tries to eat me.
(Zombieland, 2009)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Misantrella said...

Zombieland was hilarious! I saw it a week ago too. ^^

2:47 AM  
Blogger laila said...

Suviiiii.. yes yes!! The movie was sooo funny!!!!!!! But the zombies are still scary though.Hehehehe...

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home