Monday, June 18, 2007

SCHINDLER'S LIST

...
SCHINDLER : I could've got more ... if I'd just ... I don't know, if I'd just ... I could've got more...
STERN : Oskar, there are twelve hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
SCHINDLER : If I'd made more money ...I threw away so much money, you have no idea. If I'd just ...
STERN : There will be generations because of what you did.
SCHINDLER : I didn't do enough.
STERN : You did so much.
SCHINDLER : This car. Goeth would've bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people, right there, ten more I could've got. This pin -Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would've given me two for it. At least one. He would've given me one. One more. One more person. A person, Stern. For this. One more. I could've gotten one more person... I didn't.
They killed so many people ... They killed so many people ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home