Thursday, October 15, 2009

SURI CRUISE



Dear Suri Cruise Fashion Blog owner,
First of all, please allow me to post this picture on my blog, coz I adore your blog soo much since about a year ago and recently became one of your followers.
Suri Cruise tuh inspiring banget deh buat ibu-ibu atau adik-adik kecil. Pilihan baju si Katie Holmes untuk anaknya memang sangat-sangat bagus! Little Suri looks very very cute in all those little dresses. Love them a lot! I love family blog! Suri Cruise kayaknya harus jadi the most inspiring fashion icon among kids all over the world.. hehe..
Kawaiiiiiiiii!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the boots were around 170 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros are all over 350 pounds on every site. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes are about 210 pounds on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home